Janes All The Worlds Aircraft: Development & Production Yearbook 2023 to 2024 Edition
This is a special order item and can take up to 3 weeks to ship. Only Available through April before production ends and the new edition is released.
Only Available through April before production ends and the new edition is released.
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production Yearbook 23/24
Understand the world's most modern aircraft
This broad reference examines all current civil and military aircraft in development and under production around the world, providing analysis, strategy and procurement data. A critical tool for operators and analysts to identify the capabilities, threats and opportunities of modern aviation assets.
Janes All the World's Aircraft: Development & Production from Janes Group helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Assess air technologies
- Recognise aerospace market trends
- Target product development opportunities
- Model air threat scenarios
Profiles on 892 civil and military aircraft in development or production globally and 549 companies offering unrivalled technical and program data including:
- Aircraft type, versions and variants
- Design features
- Systems, weapons and avionics fitted
- Program history and milestones
- Development, production and procurement costs