IMDG Code 2020 ED (Inc Amend 40-20) 2 Vol E Reader
e-reader:IMDG Code, 2020 40-20
This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with our Windows-based e-reader software, "The IMO Bookshelf". If your customer does not already have this software installed on their computer, it can be downloaded, free of charge here: www.imo.org/en/Publications/Pages/Bookshelf.aspx
Once you have purchased this title, go to 'My Transactions'. By following the relevant link, you will then be transferred to our Virtual Publications site where you can assign this title to your customer.
NB: Your customer may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles (not pdf).
Amendment 40-20 includes revisions to various sections of the Code and to transport requirements for specific substances. It is mandatory as from 1 June 2022 but may be applied by Administrations in whole or in part on a voluntary basis from 1 January 2021.
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7) contains:
- general provisions, definitions and training
- packing and tank provisions
- consignment procedures
- construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
- transport operations.
Volume 2 contains:
- part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions)
- Appendix A (list of generic and N.O.S. proper shipping names) and Appendix B (glossary of terms)