Fodors New England 34th Edition
Whether you want to visit Cape Cod's beaches, eat lobster in Maine, or ski in Vermont, the local Fodor's travel experts in New England are here to help! Fodor's New England guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's New England travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 40 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "New England's Historical Sites," "New England's Best Beaches," "New England's Most Picturesque Towns," "New England's Best Seafood Shacks," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "10 Popular New England Souvenirs," "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," "Boston's Freedom Trail," "The Mansions of Newport," "Skiing in Vermont," "Hiking the Appalachian Trail," and "Maine's Lighthouses."
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Maine, the Maine Coast, Portland, Vermont, Burlington, New Hampshire, the Berkshires, Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Rhode Island, Providence, Newport, and Connecticut
# of pages: 720
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides